Sunday, March 7, 2010

My little brother. Love him to death.

This is my Little Brother, Douglas. He's a sweetheart. I'm so glad he's here with us. He's so happy all the time. Bugs me a little bit. haha just kidding. it doesn't. I just feel bad because sometimes I treat him like... ''whatever. ok. uhum. '' because i'm so busy all the time and i end up not having time for him. He probably never noticed that, but i know.. Anyway, he knows how much I love him. How happy I am that he's here with us. He's so sarcastic and so funny. He has a great sense of humor and I love being around him. He's so smart and he has great ideas. It's so cute to see how happy he is for ME, whenever I have something going on or whenever I acomplish something. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and to have him as a brother.

I took him Ice Skating last month. And we had a blast. He was so excited the whole time. And did some awesome moves. haha He's better than me already. Check it out. :) Te Amo douglinhas.

2 comments:

Melinda Guinn said...

I'm so happy you're showing your graditude for your little brother. My little brother Doug passed away fron PVOD. I'm sad and mad! He was going to be 55 in November. He passed 9/2/14. I'm crushed! I told him he could have one of my lungs, he said,"it wouldn't be a good outcome". Doug figured one of us would die. Doug is a GREAT person! Works hard, plays guitar & great family man!

Melinda Guinn said...

Doug passed 9/22, my error.